We believe that children and adolescents are best served within their families and communities, with easy access to high quality and comprehensive behavioral health services. Riverbend’s Children’s Intervention Program serves children, youth and families with challenges that require short-term or moderate treatment, and those with more complex difficulties who need more comprehensive services.
Services and treatment plans are designed in partnership with families and in collaboration with schools, health care professionals, and other community providers. Services are provided at our Concord and Franklin Offices as well as in the community.
- Crisis Management
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Monitoring
- Psychological Testing
- School-based Therapy
- Parent and Family Education
- Case Management
- Home-based family support and therapy
- Therapeutic respite Sservices
- Community-based individual and group support
- Anxiety Groups for Children
- Children of Divorce Groups
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Child Parent Psychotherapy
- Community Education and Consultation
Eligibility and admission guidelines:
Our services are available to children and adolescents under the age of 18 with behavioral and emotional difficulties.
We do not accept referrals exclusively for custody evaluations, supervised visitation, or other services that are not mental health treatment-related. We also do not accept new clients for psychiatric evaluations or medication services only.
For more information, please contact the Children’s Intervention Program Admissions Office:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Concord: (603) 228-0547
Franklin: (603) 934-3400