- We care for the behavioral health of our community
- We provide responsive, accessible, and effective mental health services.
- We seek to sustain mental health and promote wellness.
- We work as partners with consumers and families.
- We view recovery and resiliency as an on-going process in which choice, education, advocacy, and hope are key elements.
- We are fiscally prudent and work to ensure that necessary resources are available to support our work, now and in the future.
- We value diversity and see it as essential to our success.
- We value staff and their outstanding commitment and compassion for those we serve.
- We value quality and strive to continuously improve our services by incorporating feedback from consumers, families and community stakeholders.
- We value community partnerships as a way to increase connections and resources that help consumers and families achieve their goals.