Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, access to a variety of on-site training (many with CEUs to support licensure), clinical supervision for licensure purposes, generous leave time, tuition reimbursement and 8 holidays per year.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Earned Time
- Paid Holidays (8)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (with company match after 1 year of service)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training opportunities (many with CEUs to support licensure)
- Clinical supervision to support licensure
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance (basic and optional)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both medical and dependent care
On-site parking is available at all of our sites. Should the lots be full, on-street or garage parking is available.
In addition to all of these wonderful benefits, our staff have access to numerous training opportunities on site at Riverbend and through our participation in Capital Region Health Care.
Candidates interested in joining our team are encouraged to apply for open positions here.
The Human Resources department requests you upload a cover letter and resume at the same time that you complete our application for employment.