The Mill House program consists of 19 private (one bedroom and studio) non-smoking apartments for individuals with low-income who are in need of moderate levels of staff support to address their psychiatric symptoms and functional impairments. The program’s goal is to promote recovery and the highest level of independent living. Trained residential staff work with tenants provide supportive counseling, symptom management, crisis intervention, medication monitoring, and administration and supervision for residents in their apartments, the facility and the community. These functional Support Services along with safe affordable housing are intended to support individuals who, in their absence, would be at increased risk of homelessness and hospitalization.
The Mill House program is accessible for persons with disabilities and provides 24 hour staff coverage. Priority is given to residents of Boscawen, individuals that may be homeless, and individuals currently residing within Merrimack County or close proximity. It is a collaborative effort between Riverbend Community Mental Health and the Mill House Limited Partnership.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years old.
- Priority is given to residents of Boscawen, individuals that may be homeless, and individuals currently residing within Merrimack County or close proximity.
- Individuals must be able to independently manage their apartment with minimal staff support and stay consistent with lease standards.
- Individuals are encouraged to participate in services to manage their mental illness and/or increase their living skills.
- Individuals must be able to recognize and respond to emergencies such as the fire/smoke alarm with an independent evacuation with three (3) minutes.
For questions or to learn more, please call: (603) 753-1034