The purpose of the Fayette Street Housing Program is to provide safe, affordable and supportive housing to nine Riverbend consumers who are in need of these services. Residential staff provide functional support services to the resident consumers at this residence for sixteen hours a day. There is no overnight supervision. The program is intended to assist consumers who, in the absence of functional support services, might otherwise be at increased risk of homelessness and institutionalization. The first floor is handicap accessible. The building is located in the community of downtown Concord, promoting normalization for consumers living at this residence.
Fayette is caffeine free and non-smoking, but does have a designated outdoor smoking area.
For more information, please contact our admissions office at (603)226-0789.
- Darkest Hours Red River Theatre
- Two Appointed to Governor's Commission
- Health Buddy 2013 Program of Significance by National Council for Behavioral Health
- Looking Back, Moving Forward
- The Rainbow Awards
- Riverbend Honors Four Champions for Mental Health
- Josephson Shares Health Buddy Results with Washington
- TIER technology benefits community