Pillar House Programs provide comprehensive behavioral health care services to consumers with a wide range of diagnoses, social supports, internal resources and functional impairments. A variety of treatment options allow services to be tailored to optimize collaboration in the management of long-term psychiatric conditions. The consumer is presented with a holistic view of treatment options that focus on functional recovery outcomes. The consumer is at the center of the clinical care team and helps all providers to focus on the desires and strengths of the person. Services vary in terms of type, intensity, and promote the highest level of personal achievement.
- Case Management and community based rehabilitation services provided by Bachelors and Masters trained staff.
- Group and individual psychotherapy including cognitive behavioral approaches provided by psychologists, social workers and counselors.
- Vocational services provided by Bachelors and Masters trained staff.
- Psychiatry: Psychopharmacological services and treatment recommendations, oversight, and authorizations provided by MDs and APRNs.
- Nursing Services: Medication management provided by registered nurses.
- Evidence Based Practices including Illness Management and Recovery, Supported Employment and Evidence Supported Dialectical Behavioral Services.
- Elders Services Team providing developmentally tailored services and supports in collaboration with other elders serving community agencies.
- Services for dually diagnosed adults.
- Services for transition age young adults.
- Elders Restorative Partial Hospital program offering treatment and rehabilitation.
- You must be at least 18 years old and meet state eligibility.
- Priority is given to individuals currently residing within Merrimack County or close proximity.
- You are willing to participate actively in your treatment plan in order to manage symptoms of your mental illness.
For more information, please contact our admissions office at (603) 228-1600, option 1.
40 Pleasant St
Concord, NH 03301
PO Box 2032
Concord, NH 03302-2032
p. (603) 225-0123
8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- The Community Support Program at Pillar House employs about 50 staff members and is providing services to approximately 550 persons at any given time
- Calendar (groups)
- Groups offered include Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Social Skills, Transition Age Youth, and others as needs arise.
- Intake Packet/forms
- People applying for services are scheduled through the Riverbend Admissions Program. New Consumer Orientation is provided to all new applicants for services prior to a clinical intake. This enables people to learn about our program and enables us to collect outside information prior to a clinical intake. This enriches the quality of the clinical assessment. The orientation to services includes completion of all required paperwork, such as health screens, releases for previous providers, consent, client rights acknowledgement, and fee/discount agreements.
- Links to other sites
FROM THE NORTH:
From I-93 South, take Exit 14, Loudon Road toward Main Street. Take a right at the end of the exit. (See below)*
FROM THE SOUTH:
From I-93 North, take Exit 14, Loudon Road toward Main Street. Take a left at the end of the exit. (See below)*
FROM THE EAST:
Take 393 from Route 4. Go to the end. Take a left onto Main St. continue on past Centre St (Holiday Inn will be on your left) (See below)*
FROM THE WEST:
Take 89 South to 93 North. Take Exit 14, Loudon Road toward Main Street. At the Main Street intersection, the Holiday Inn will be on your Right. (See below)*
*Take a left onto Main Street. Take your third right, which is School Street. Take a right onto School Street to State Street. Left onto State Street. The Community Support Program (Pillar House) is on the right, on the Corner of State and Pleasant Streets. You can look for parking on the streets or park in the garage next to the YMCA on State Street (between School and Warren Streets). All parking in downtown Concord requires quarters.